Frequently Asked Questions

Withdrawal Request

  • How can I withdraw the money from my dedicated business account?

    Our answer

    Please fill the Fund Transfer Request Form which can be found on our website under the directory in Registration section.

    This document must be signed by the authorized signatory or signatories per the Extract from the Commercial Register/Constitution Deed, Power of Attorney Letter and Signature Specimen.

    Sign it and send by e-mail to